Foothills Center for Spiritual Living is a dynamic community with many fun, personally expansive ways to get involved and deepen your own spiritual growth.
We have a dynamic speaker lineup this summer, so please join us for uplifting and entertaining spiritual Sundays:
- Zemirah Jazwierska, RScP, on July 1
- Kevin Ruble, RScP, on July 8
- Rev. Josh Reeves from Mile Hi Church on July 15
- Rev. Simon Shadowlight from Mile Hi Church on July 22
- Stef Swink, RScP, on August 5 (followed by a special healing service)
- Nick Hemmert, RScP, on August 12
- Cheri Jensen, RScP, and the Foothills CSL Youth Program on August 19
- aLuna Chen, RScP, on August 26
Special Fall Event: Lessons From Gettysburg
Our beloved Rev. Dr. Judy Morley, founder of this center, will be hosting her popular boots-on-the-ground tour of the Gettysburg battlefield in late October, early November 2018. You can learn more about it in her feature from the July 2018 issue of Guide for Spiritual Living: Science of Mind magazine.
Dr. Judy’s passion for history is apparent in her knowledge of the Civil War, President Lincoln’s intuitive leadership and how the fearless leaders involved were tasked with making strategic decisions in the face of great loss and unknown consequences.
Don’t Miss These Regular Social Events
Potluck Sunday: We host a potluck luncheon on the 4th Sunday of each month. Bring a friend, but no pork or shellfish, please (in honor of our hosts, Congregation Beth Evergreen).
The Conscious Business Group meets the 3rd Thursday of the month at 11:00 a.m. at Foothills Center for Spiritual Living. Contact Kevin Ruble for more information: Kevin@KevinRuble.net.